Tuesday 28 April 2009

Letter of complaint to Ofcom

Ofcom,

I am writing to you to tell you that i am deeply offended by the recent Brasseye programme that was aired on channel 4.

I would like to inform you that i would like to see action taken against this programme because of the graphic nature of the show and the way in which the subject of phedophiles was broadcast.

I was deeply shocked and horrified by the images of the young american girl standing naked with her parents while they stared and gazed at her new boob job. This was disgusting as the girl was aged about 8 years old.

I feel the subject and the way in which the phedophiles were described was very graphic and disturbing and im sure that many people will be disgusted by this programme.

I would like to end by saying that i am shocked at the way the celebrities were involved in commentating in the programme. People look up to these celebs and it is wrong that they were allowed to appear in a programme as deeply offending as this one.

I would like strong sanctions to be issued to both the programme and also channel 4.

Sam Lilburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment